Dust2 is a popular map for both professional and amateur players due to its versatility. There are many grenade spots on Dust2 that can be decisive in a fight. The best grenade spots depend on the situation and player preferences.Here are four of the most important grenade spots on Dust2: Bombsite B, Bombsite A, Mid, and Catwalk.
The best spawns for each team can give them a significant advantage.
In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the best grenade spots can give a team a significant advantage. Knowing where to place your grenades can make the difference between victory and defeat.
The following are the best grenade spots for each team in Dust 2.
CTs: In the upper left corner of the map, there is a sturdy column that can be used as cover from gunfire. Behind this column is a small alcove with two doors that lead outside. Stand in this alcove and throw your grenades down the long hallways towards the opponents’ base.
Ts: On A site, on top of one of the high walls near spawn room B, you will find an overlook that provides good coverage of both halls leading into B site.
The most popular grenades spot on the map for both Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists.
Which grenade spots are the most popular on Dust II? Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists have different opinions on which areas are the best to use grenades, but here are the five most popular grenade spots on Dust II.
- Between B Site and A Site – This is one of the most commonly used grenade spots because it’s close to both sides of the map, making it convenient for both teams.
- In front of Bombsite B – This is another commonly used grenade spot because it’s in front of a defensive structure, making it an easy target for terrorists.
- Near bombsite A – This area is often used because it’s close to bombsite A, which is a common enemy spawn point.
Bombsite B: Less popular, but still important to control.
Bombsite B is less popular, but still important to control. It’s one of the smallest and most obscure maps in the game, but it can be extremely deadly if you’re not careful. Here are the best grenade spots on Bombsite B:
- In the corner of the room right next to where you start the level. This spot is perfect for throwing a fragmentation grenade into the room, as it will bounce off of several walls and kill any enemies unlucky enough to be in its blast radius.
- On top of one of the large pillars in the center of the room. This is a great place to use a frag grenade to take out anyone approaching from above or below.
- Near one of the windows on the second floor.
A key location that can be easily won or lost.
There are a few key locations in Dust 2 that can be easily won or lost. A good example is the middle of the map, which can be dominated by either team if they are able to take control of the area. Other key areas include the stairs leading up to the catwalk overlooking the bomb site and the small room on top of the bombed out house.
Dust 2 is a great map for grenades. There are many spots that are perfect for grenades, and with a little practice, you can become a master at using them. Be sure to use the tips in this article to help you get started, and remember to always use caution when throwing grenades. Thanks for reading!